Park Lafayette Condominiums
2026 N. Prospect Avenue
Role: Construction Manager at Risk
Size: 569,741 gross square feet; 282 units
Architect: Pappageorge Haymes
Hunzinger provided construction services for the elaborate 282-unit Park Lafayette Condominium project on Milwaukee’s East Side. The condominium project, designed by Pappageorge Haymes Company, includes two 20-story residential towers, ten townhouse units and a 6-level underground parking structure.
In order to construct the underground parking structure and foundation system for the towers, a customized earth retention system consisting of soil nails and shotcrete was installed in 5-foot lifts on all sides of the excavation.
The location of the building, at Prospect Avenue and Lafayette Street near downtown Milwaukee, offers condominium owners spectacular views of the city, Lake Michigan and is a prime location near shopping, dining, and area businesses.
- Terrace Level Green Roof
- Development Density and Community Connectivity
- Alternative Transportation: public transportation access and bike trail; over 100 bike storage
- Construction activity pollution prevention
- Storm water detention basins
- C&D waste recycling
- Extensive daylighting and views
- Brownfield redevelopment
- 4-evel underground parking beneath the building footprint
- LEED AP's on project team
- Water efficient landscaping
Park Lafayette Condos Start in Milwaukee
Midwest Construction Magazine 5/2007
The Power of One
Summer/Fall 2008 issue of The Power of One