Camp Hometown Heroes is a national free week-long overnight summer camp for children and siblings between the ages of seven to seventeen of fallen U.S. service members who died in any manner: combat, accident, illness or suicide. During their visit to camp, perhaps for the first time in their young lives, the children have the opportunity to openly discuss their feelings and experiences. Through the support of pediatric grief specialists, the children partake in art and music therapy programs and optional discussion groups. The children are afforded the opportunity to enjoy typical summer camp activities such as swimming, dance, arts and crafts, archery, drama, canoeing, fishing, climbing and more. But more importantly, the children are given many opportunities to begin or continue the healing process.
- Sam Henning Joins Hunzinger as a Project Manager
- Hunzinger Welcomes New Project Engineer
- Hunzinger Welcomes Three New Employees
- Team Hunzinger Participates in Annual Lad Lake Kettle Classic
- Hunzinger and Sustainable Building Solutions’ Project, Steamfitters Local 601 Training Center, Wins 2019 USGBC Leadership Award for Innovative Design, New Construction