Hunzinger Construction Company, a 2019 “Top Workplace” is seeking an Accounting Assistant to join our team. We are looking for a reliable and detail minded professional to assist in properly maintaining our accounting and cost information. This position will assist in cost recording functions. We are seeking an individual who can analyze invoices and receipts and assign the expense to the proper projects and cost accounts in an accurate and timely manner. The Accounting Assistant will report directly to the department manager.
- Index invoices and properly apply the costs to the appropriate account.
- Organize receipts to properly reconcile and apply the costs of the monthly credit card, phone, and gas bills.
- Review monthly statements and track down any missing invoices.
- Assist with answering phones, helping guests at the front desk, and opening/distributing the daily mail.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of the construction industry a plus
Hunzinger offers competitive compensation including health, dental and short and long term disability insurances..
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
addressed to Tony Klein, Chief Financial Officer, Hunzinger Construction Company.
Hunzinger has a commitment to provide equal opportunity for employees and candidates for employment. We support and will cooperate fully in the implementation of applicable laws and executive orders in all of our employment policies, practices and decisions. Hunzinger will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, physical disability or marital or veteran status or sexual orientation. We do not discriminate against any employee or make any employment distinctions based on marital status, employment opportunities, wages, hours of work, employment benefits, employment conditions or maternity leave.