Hunzinger Construction Company has been selected to serve as General Contractor for the renovation of Eastcastle Place, a premier Retirement Living community, located at 2505 East Bradford Avenue in Milwaukee, WI. This multi-phased 28,400 square foot interior renovation project will take place over 5 months within a fully occupied skilled nursing facility. Groth Design Group of Cedarburg, WI is the project architect. Hunzinger crews will renovate resident units and toilet rooms, update corridor and common areas with new finishes, and build a new nurse’s station. Other project features include spa renovations and new lighting throughout. Hunzinger will perform demolition throughout and all rough and finish carpentry work.
- Hunzinger Welcomes Three New Employees
- Team Hunzinger Participates in Annual Lad Lake Kettle Classic
- Hunzinger and Sustainable Building Solutions’ Project, Steamfitters Local 601 Training Center, Wins 2019 USGBC Leadership Award for Innovative Design, New Construction
- Hunzinger Construction Company Wins 2019 Wisconsin Family Business of the Year Award
- Hunzinger Once Again Named One of ENR’s Top 400 Contractors