Hunzinger Construction Company has been selected to serve as General Contractor for the renovation of Eastcastle Place, a premier Retirement Living community, located at 2505 East Bradford Avenue in Milwaukee, WI. This multi-phased 28,400 square foot interior renovation project will take place over 5 months within a fully occupied skilled nursing facility. Groth Design Group of Cedarburg, WI is the project architect. Hunzinger crews will renovate resident units and toilet rooms, update corridor and common areas with new finishes, and build a new nurse’s station. Other project features include spa renovations and new lighting throughout. Hunzinger will perform demolition throughout and all rough and finish carpentry work.
- Association of General Contractors Milwaukee’s Past Presidents’ and Awards Night
- Hunzinger renovates MGIC Headquarters corporate interiors
- Raise the Roof: The American Family Insurance Amphitheater at Summerfest reaches new heights
- Hunzinger a 2019 Top Workplace
- Scott Bollen Joins Hunzinger as an Estimating Engineer